Wednesday, October 27, 2010


THANK YOU! OBRIGADA!

"What an incredible 8 months… what a great campaign! I am so honoured and humbled to be the Councillor-Elect for Ward 18. This could not have been possible without your unwavering support and your tireless energy. For that, I am truly grateful.

This campaign has been about our community from the very beginning – after all, that is what lies at the heart of everything we care about. Your vote of confidence reflects your desire for change, and I will continue to make your voice and your concerns my first priority.

I would like to express my sincere thanks to my campaign management team – your enthusiasm and commitment to this community were critical to our success. Together, we faced many challenges but your positive attitude and your commitment to Davenport kept us moving forward. You were a constant inspiration to me and I know we will continue to work together to make our community, our city, the best place in the world.

To the hundreds of volunteers who contributed to this campaign – I cannot thank you enough! Your heartfelt efforts make me so, so proud - I am reminded every day of the way that people really love this community. You put so much joyful energy into the work you did. Without you, this would not have been possible. You contributed so much, so often – and you gave our community reason to hope again.

To every campaign supporter who has donated time, money, energy, food, and most importantly, ideas – you are the reason I will continue to strive for the best for you and for Davenport. Your contributions have not gone unnoticed – in fact, they reflect the deep love and care that already exists for this community.

We have accomplished much together. The campaign may be over but the real work for change is only just beginning. As I’ve said before, I will get to work as soon as I am sworn in. You are my neighbours, friends, and family – thank you for giving me the opportunity to serve you with all the heart, mind, and spirit I have.

Let’s work together to make Davenport the best place to live and work!"


Ana Bailão

Councillor Elect - Ward 18

No comments:

Post a Comment